GOMEL CODE OF SOCIAL ETHICS
- A worker is not just another person in the company but a participatory social actor.
- We have implemented a self-control system that guarantees constant mutual recognition.
- Everyone must be considered and respected in their individuality, regardless of their position, age, color, ethnicity, sex, origin or religion.
- Remuneration for your work must be fair and adequate, equal for all those who work in the same profession.
- We must guarantee stability, pleasant, safe and organized working conditions.
- We must guarantee training, whether theoretical or in a work context, so that employees do not feel inadequate and are afraid of making mistakes.
- We must accept suggestions, complaints and improvement proposals, allowing motivation, commitment and proactivity to be constant attitudes.
- We must guarantee equal opportunities for career development and promotion to everyone who demonstrates the ability to do so.
- Do not use or allow the use of discriminatory, offensive, sexist, racist language or any other form that may violate the integration and participation rights of each worker.